- CALIcon Conference Registration is open!
- The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI) Welcomes New Members to the Board of Directors
- New CALI Podcast – Discharge of Duties: Discussions in Contracts
- Press Release: The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI) Legal Research Revision Fellowship
- Download our new “U.S. Federal Income Taxation of Individuals 2021” casebook to assign for your classroom.
Category Archives: QuizWright
Ask the Experts CALI works to use technology to improve legal education and access to justice Whether or not you are a CALI user, here is an excellent opportunity to ask our experts all the burning questions you wanted to ask … Continue reading
Register to join your colleagues virtually at our webinar “Adding QuizWright® to run formative assessment quizzes in your course” on November 13 from 3:00 p.m – 4:00 p.m. EDT. This webinar will provide background on QuizWright and show you how you can create formative assessment … Continue reading
Join us for a complete walkthrough of the CALI QuizWright® system. We’ll show you how to create simple formative assessments that you can use in class to gauge where your students are. This demonstration will begin with the creation of … Continue reading
We’ve added a Question Bank feature to CALI QuizWright®, our formative assessment system. The new feature uses multiple choice questions selected from CALI Contracts Lessons. The 150+ contracts questions are available to everyone who uses QuizWright. Over the course of … Continue reading
CALI QuizWright™ is a web app that lets law faculty write individual Multiple Choice, True/False, and Yes/No questions, saves the questions in a personal question bank, builds quizzes with the questions from the bank, uses CALI AutoPublish to instantly and … Continue reading