- CALIcon Conference Registration is open!
- The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI) Welcomes New Members to the Board of Directors
- New CALI Podcast – Discharge of Duties: Discussions in Contracts
- Press Release: The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI) Legal Research Revision Fellowship
- Download our new “U.S. Federal Income Taxation of Individuals 2021” casebook to assign for your classroom.
Category Archives: Webinars
Ask the Experts CALI works to use technology to improve legal education and access to justice Whether or not you are a CALI user, here is an excellent opportunity to ask our experts all the burning questions you wanted to ask … Continue reading
Register to join your colleagues virtually at our webinar “Using eLangdell® Press and eBooks in Legal Education” on November 6 from 3:00 p.m – 4:00 p.m. EDT. This webinar will provide background on eLangdell Press and show you how you can use its … Continue reading
Join us for a complete walkthrough of the CALI QuizWright® system. We’ll show you how to create simple formative assessments that you can use in class to gauge where your students are. This demonstration will begin with the creation of … Continue reading
Earlier today I caught a tweet from Law Librarian and Professor Shaun Jamison about his Future of Law course. Specifically, it was about a CALI resource he’s been using – one I tend to forget about but is so valuable … Continue reading
The past few weeks have been busy. So many things to do, so many new people to meet, new classes and new schedules. Is there something that you’re forgetting? Something like, oh, I don’t know….. Registering for CALI? Registering for … Continue reading
You may have noticed that CALI updated it’s website inside and out this summer. And by “may have noticed” I mean “you probably muttered to yourself ‘where the heck did they put…’ while trying to do something on the site.” … Continue reading