- New CALI Podcast – First-Generation Student Experiences: Discussions in Law School Success
- Dean Browne Lewis, CALI Board Member and Author
- We are please to announce Afua Bruce as the CALIcon Conference Keynote Speaker
- Podcast: The Night Before Your Exam… Discussions in Law School Success
- Join us at the CALIcon22 Conference! This is one of the longest-running legal education | technology conferences.
Category Archives: Open
10,000 law faculty have spent the past year teaching on one video platform or another. Many have had to manage their courses through some kind of website or LMS. They now have skills – however reluctantly learned – in some … Continue reading
The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction/CALI (a non-profit consortium of US Law Schools) announces a new, free website service… a2j.org and a2jauthor.org … for courts, law schools, non-profits and lawyers to create expert systems for pro se litigants to address the access to justice gap.
For Immediate Release Chicago, IL – December 10, 2018 – Today we announce the launch of a2j.org and a2jauthor.org. The “a2j” stands for Access To Justice. a2j.org is a brand new website where anyone in the world can host A2J … Continue reading
CALIcon16 June 16-18 Georgia State University College of Law Atlanta, GA http://2016.calicon.org Call for Presentations (Deadline Friday, April 8, 2016): Declining applications and the legal marketplace recession creates a more complex and competitive market for legal education and lawyers. Many of … Continue reading
Happy Open Education Week! What is Open Education? Education, of course, is transferring knowledge and skills through formal and informal means. Open, when used in the context of information or technology, means that something is monetarily free so there’s no … Continue reading