- If you are an author of a law school casebook, with a non-traditional publisher, CALI would like to hear from you.
- CALI Mini-Course Session 1 “Creating a Successful Online Course” is available to view on-demand
- CALI EMERGENCY REMOTE TEACHING LAW FACULTY SURVEY
- Call for 15 Minute CALIcon2020 Presentations
- CALIcon 2020 Conference Going to a Virtual Format
Category Archives: Open
The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction/CALI (a non-profit consortium of US Law Schools) announces a new, free website service… a2j.org and a2jauthor.org … for courts, law schools, non-profits and lawyers to create expert systems for pro se litigants to address the access to justice gap.
For Immediate Release Chicago, IL – December 10, 2018 – Today we announce the launch of a2j.org and a2jauthor.org. The “a2j” stands for Access To Justice. a2j.org is a brand new website where anyone in the world can host A2J … Continue reading
CALIcon16 June 16-18 Georgia State University College of Law Atlanta, GA http://2016.calicon.org Call for Presentations (Deadline Friday, April 8, 2016): Declining applications and the legal marketplace recession creates a more complex and competitive market for legal education and lawyers. Many of … Continue reading
Happy Open Education Week! What is Open Education? Education, of course, is transferring knowledge and skills through formal and informal means. Open, when used in the context of information or technology, means that something is monetarily free so there’s no … Continue reading