- CALIcon Conference Registration is open!
- The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI) Welcomes New Members to the Board of Directors
- New CALI Podcast – Discharge of Duties: Discussions in Contracts
- Press Release: The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI) Legal Research Revision Fellowship
- Download our new “U.S. Federal Income Taxation of Individuals 2021” casebook to assign for your classroom.
Tag Archives: QuizWright
We’ve added a Question Bank feature to CALI QuizWright®, our formative assessment system. The new feature uses multiple choice questions selected from CALI Contracts Lessons. The 150+ contracts questions are available to everyone who uses QuizWright. Over the course of … Continue reading
Note: CHANGELOG is an occasional feature letting you know about changes to various CALI websites. It is mostly technical in nature but may include initial listing of new features and resources. Updates to www.cali.org added database tracking of downloads to CALI … Continue reading