- If you are an author of a law school casebook, with a non-traditional publisher, CALI would like to hear from you.
- CALI Mini-Course Session 1 “Creating a Successful Online Course” is available to view on-demand
- CALI EMERGENCY REMOTE TEACHING LAW FACULTY SURVEY
- Call for 15 Minute CALIcon2020 Presentations
- CALIcon 2020 Conference Going to a Virtual Format
Category Archives: Legal Practice
The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction/CALI (a non-profit consortium of US Law Schools) announces a new, free website service… a2j.org and a2jauthor.org … for courts, law schools, non-profits and lawyers to create expert systems for pro se litigants to address the access to justice gap.
For Immediate Release Chicago, IL – December 10, 2018 – Today we announce the launch of a2j.org and a2jauthor.org. The “a2j” stands for Access To Justice. a2j.org is a brand new website where anyone in the world can host A2J … Continue reading
CALIcon16 June 16-18 Georgia State University College of Law Atlanta, GA http://2016.calicon.org Call for Presentations (Deadline Friday, April 8, 2016): Declining applications and the legal marketplace recession creates a more complex and competitive market for legal education and lawyers. Many of … Continue reading