- New CALI Podcast – Discharge of Duties: Discussions in Contracts
- Press Release: The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI) Legal Research Revision Fellowship
- Download our new “U.S. Federal Income Taxation of Individuals 2021” casebook to assign for your classroom.
- New CALI Podcast Available – The Basics of Consideration and the Bargain Theory: Discussions in Contracts
- New CALI Lessons Available (Podcast) – Good Faith: Discussions in Contracts
Category Archives: Legal Practice
Press Release: The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI) Legal Research Revision Fellowship
The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI) announces the formation of the Legal Research Revision Fellowship. (Chicago, IL) January 7, 2021 – Serving the need for law students to understand the law better, the Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction establishes the Legal … Continue reading
The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction/CALI (a non-profit consortium of US Law Schools) announces a new, free website service… a2j.org and a2jauthor.org … for courts, law schools, non-profits and lawyers to create expert systems for pro se litigants to address the access to justice gap.
For Immediate Release Chicago, IL – December 10, 2018 – Today we announce the launch of a2j.org and a2jauthor.org. The “a2j” stands for Access To Justice. a2j.org is a brand new website where anyone in the world can host A2J … Continue reading
CALIcon16 June 16-18 Georgia State University College of Law Atlanta, GA http://2016.calicon.org Call for Presentations (Deadline Friday, April 8, 2016): Declining applications and the legal marketplace recession creates a more complex and competitive market for legal education and lawyers. Many of … Continue reading