Yes, CALI has a lesson on the new area of Drone Law. This lesson – Drones: Unmanned Aircraft Systems – covers both the miliary and civilian aspects of drone law. It is part of our Aviation law series and is written by Professor Wendy Davis of the University of Massachusetts School of Law at Dartmouth.
- If you are an author of a law school casebook, with a non-traditional publisher, CALI would like to hear from you.
- CALI Mini-Course Session 1 “Creating a Successful Online Course” is available to view on-demand
- CALI EMERGENCY REMOTE TEACHING LAW FACULTY SURVEY
- Call for 15 Minute CALIcon2020 Presentations
- CALIcon 2020 Conference Going to a Virtual Format