We hope you’ve received an invite to attend CALIcon17, the 27th Annual CALI Conference for Law School Computing and you might be wondering, “is this worth my time?” Yes! Here’s why…
Thank you to our SPONSORS!
- New CALI Podcast – Discharge of Duties: Discussions in Contracts
- Press Release: The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI) Legal Research Revision Fellowship
- Download our new “U.S. Federal Income Taxation of Individuals 2021” casebook to assign for your classroom.
- New CALI Podcast Available – The Basics of Consideration and the Bargain Theory: Discussions in Contracts
- New CALI Lessons Available (Podcast) – Good Faith: Discussions in Contracts