We hope you’ve received an invite to attend CALIcon17, the 27th Annual CALI Conference for Law School Computing and you might be wondering, “is this worth my time?” Yes! Here’s why…
Thank you to our SPONSORS!
- Twitter Updates for 2018-12-13
- Twitter Updates for 2018-12-12
- The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction/CALI (a non-profit consortium of US Law Schools) announces a new, free website service… a2j.org and a2jauthor.org … for courts, law schools, non-profits and lawyers to create expert systems for pro se litigants to address the access to justice gap.
- Twitter Updates for 2018-12-07
- Twitter Updates for 2018-12-06