Ask the Experts
CALI works to use technology to improve legal education and access to justice
Whether or not you are a CALI user, here is an excellent opportunity to ask our experts all the burning questions you wanted to ask us. Any and all questions about formative assessment, self-publishing, analytics, and etc. are on the table.
Stop by between 2 – 3 pm CDT (Chicago Time) and let’s see if we can help.
- Announcing the CALIcon21 Conference Keynote Speaker Professor Michael Wesch!
- New CALI Podcast – Classification of Collateral I: Discussions in Secured Transactions
- Changes coming to the cali.org website
- CALIcon Conference Registration is open!
- The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI) Welcomes New Members to the Board of Directors