Ask the Experts
CALI works to use technology to improve legal education and access to justice
Whether or not you are a CALI user, here is an excellent opportunity to ask our experts all the burning questions you wanted to ask us. Any and all questions about formative assessment, self-publishing, analytics, and etc. are on the table.
Stop by between 2 – 3 pm CDT (Chicago Time) and let’s see if we can help.
- New CALI Podcast – Discharge of Duties: Discussions in Contracts
- Press Release: The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI) Legal Research Revision Fellowship
- Download our new “U.S. Federal Income Taxation of Individuals 2021” casebook to assign for your classroom.
- New CALI Podcast Available – The Basics of Consideration and the Bargain Theory: Discussions in Contracts
- New CALI Lessons Available (Podcast) – Good Faith: Discussions in Contracts