Be amongst the first to register for the CALIcon Conference 2023! The CALIcon Conference, also known as The Conference for Law School Computing®, is one of the longest-running legal education conferences in the United States. The conference brings together law school faculty, librarians, IT professionals, and administrators to share ideas, innovations, experiences, and best practices in legal education/technology that you can use at your law school. It is eclectic, engaging, and fun. Don’t miss out on this opportunity!
- Registration is Open for the CALIcon Conference 2023
- Just in time for teaching Torts & Regulation in the spring term!
- New CALI Lesson: Tips on How to Talk to Your Professors
- New CALI Podcast – Value and Rights in the Collateral: Discussions in Secured Transactions
- Final Chapters Available for Criminal Law: An Integrated Approach casebook