Are you ready to harness the power of Al? The CALIcon Conference is here to help you do just that! We are thrilled to announce that this year’s conference will include a series of AI sessions to explore this revolutionary technology’s exciting possibilities. AI has already transformed several industries, and the legal sector is no exception. From document review to legal writing, AI is revolutionizing the way law students do their work. Our AI sessions will give you the tools to take advantage of this technology and share amongst your colleagues.
Here are some of the titles of AI sessions in store for you:
- Using AI to Write Exam
- Questions and Teach Legal Research
- The Other Ones: Exploring Alternative AI Tools for Enhancing Your Work
- ChatGPT’s Robot Friends
- CALI + AI :: Welcoming our robotic…
- Comics + the Law: AI Art, Tools + Techniques
- Ethical, Legal, Academic, and Practical Considerations for ChatGPT, Dall-E and Similar Generative AI for Today’s and Tomorrow’s Classroom
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join the AI revolution in law. Register now for the CALIcon23 Conference and take the first step toward forging the future of legal education.
All CALI member law schools receive a 25% discount on in-person registrations when applying your school’s CALI faculty authorization code as the promotional code. Check with your law library for the code.