For 34 years, The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI) has hosted its legal education conference called “CALIcon.” The CALIcon conference is a two-day event at newly renovated or built law schools. It draws an estimated 300 attendees: law faculty, law librarians, IT professionals, distance learning staff, and law school administrators. The conference aims to provide a unique environment for everyone to share ideas, innovations, experiences, and best practices for application in law school classrooms to engage law students with tech. Don’t miss out on this opportunity!
Help get the word out about the conference. Use #CALIcon24 in your social media post.
BENEFITS OF BEING A SPONSOR
- High visibility in front of the industry’s leading decision-makers
- Opportunity to introduce new products and services to a targeted and receptive audience
- Targeted networking opportunities using various social media channels
- Establish your company’s reputation as an industry thought leader
- Year-long logo placement on the conference website
Get involved directly with your market by sponsoring the premier conference in our industry. Bring focus to your brand and ensure your target audience becomes exposed to your products or services. Space is limited, so reserve your opportunity as soon as possible.
Sponsorships are sold on a first-come, first-serve basis. Interested in becoming a sponsor at the CALIcon Conference? Please get in touch with Scott Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312-405-6316.