- CALI podcasts offer you recordings to help build the foundation for law school success
- Do Not Miss Out on Available CALI Resources. Register Today!
- Building the Foundation for Law School Success with CALI’s Resources
- Welcome to Law School. Let CALI help Build the Foundation for Law School Success!
- CALI Tech Briefing 07/14/2023 – Notes
Tag Archives: law school
If you teach in a US law school, you should be looking at CALI Lessons and assigning them to your students. -1- CALI Lessons are another way to learn the law CALI Lessons are another way to learn the law. … Continue reading
The flipped classroom concept has been seeing a lot more attention in law schools of late. The idea is that students learn basic concepts outside of the classroom, typically through reading or the use of recorded lectures or lessons, and … Continue reading
There are over 140,000* law students in the 201 ABA accredited law schools in the US. According to the Public Interest Research Group (PIRG), higher education students spend an average of $1100 per year on books. Do the math and … Continue reading
So tell the truth. Some of you looked briefly at eLangdell and dismissed it as an e-book project. “I don’t even have an e-reader?,” “Students can’t highlight/make notes in e-books,” “I just like print,” and “What will I do with … Continue reading