- The Center of Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI) announces the appointment of five new board members.
- 8 Reasons You Should Assign CALI Lessons to Your Students
- The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction is awarded a grant from AccessLex Institute® to extend the CALI Law School Success Fellowship
- New eLangdell Press Casebook – Bioethics and the Law: Notes, Cases, and Problems
- Welcome our newest CALI Author – Zahr K. Said
Tag Archives: formative assessment
If you teach in a US law school, you should be looking at CALI Lessons and assigning them to your students. -1- CALI Lessons are another way to learn the law CALI Lessons are another way to learn the law. … Continue reading