- If you are an author of a law school casebook, with a non-traditional publisher, CALI would like to hear from you.
- CALI Mini-Course Session 1 “Creating a Successful Online Course” is available to view on-demand
- CALI EMERGENCY REMOTE TEACHING LAW FACULTY SURVEY
- Call for 15 Minute CALIcon2020 Presentations
- CALIcon 2020 Conference Going to a Virtual Format
Tag Archives: open education
Happy Open Education Week! What is Open Education? Education, of course, is transferring knowledge and skills through formal and informal means. Open, when used in the context of information or technology, means that something is monetarily free so there’s no … Continue reading
Recently there has been an explosion of advances in the ebook arena. New tools, new standards and formats, and new platforms seem to be coming out every day. The rush to get books into an “e” format is on, but … Continue reading