- New CALI Podcast – Discharge of Duties: Discussions in Contracts
- Press Release: The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI) Legal Research Revision Fellowship
- Download our new “U.S. Federal Income Taxation of Individuals 2021” casebook to assign for your classroom.
- New CALI Podcast Available – The Basics of Consideration and the Bargain Theory: Discussions in Contracts
- New CALI Lessons Available (Podcast) – Good Faith: Discussions in Contracts
Tag Archives: open education
Happy Open Education Week! What is Open Education? Education, of course, is transferring knowledge and skills through formal and informal means. Open, when used in the context of information or technology, means that something is monetarily free so there’s no … Continue reading
Recently there has been an explosion of advances in the ebook arena. New tools, new standards and formats, and new platforms seem to be coming out every day. The rush to get books into an “e” format is on, but … Continue reading