- Registration is Open for the CALIcon Conference 2023
- Just in time for teaching Torts & Regulation in the spring term!
- New CALI Lesson: Tips on How to Talk to Your Professors
- New CALI Podcast – Value and Rights in the Collateral: Discussions in Secured Transactions
- Final Chapters Available for Criminal Law: An Integrated Approach casebook
Tag Archives: open education
Happy Open Education Week! What is Open Education? Education, of course, is transferring knowledge and skills through formal and informal means. Open, when used in the context of information or technology, means that something is monetarily free so there’s no … Continue reading
Recently there has been an explosion of advances in the ebook arena. New tools, new standards and formats, and new platforms seem to be coming out every day. The rush to get books into an “e” format is on, but … Continue reading