- CALI podcasts offer you recordings to help build the foundation for law school success
- Do Not Miss Out on Available CALI Resources. Register Today!
- Building the Foundation for Law School Success with CALI’s Resources
- Welcome to Law School. Let CALI help Build the Foundation for Law School Success!
- CALI Tech Briefing 07/14/2023 – Notes
Tag Archives: MOOC
The 2011-2012 school year was a landmark year at CALI. I am, of course, thinking of the fact that we were founded 30 years ago, but 2012 is significant in more ways than an anniversary that happens to end with … Continue reading
There’s still time to join our free online course, Topics in Digital Law Practice. If you haven’t yet, register for the course and catch up by watching video of last week’s course (below). Then join us live Friday at 2pm … Continue reading
Because of technological, economic, and market pressures, the way we practice law is rapidly evolving. Law students, are you prepared for these changes in law practice? Legal educators, are you preparing your students? CALI is offering a free nine-week online … Continue reading