- New CALI Podcast – First-Generation Student Experiences: Discussions in Law School Success
- Dean Browne Lewis, CALI Board Member and Author
- We are please to announce Afua Bruce as the CALIcon Conference Keynote Speaker
- Podcast: The Night Before Your Exam… Discussions in Law School Success
- Join us at the CALIcon22 Conference! This is one of the longest-running legal education | technology conferences.
Tag Archives: casebook
The purpose of bioethics is to put forth ethically acceptable solutions to the problems posed by modern medicine. The actions of healthcare providers are governed by the four principles of bioethics: autonomy, non-maleficence, beneficence, and justice. The principles of … Continue reading
So tell the truth. Some of you looked briefly at eLangdell and dismissed it as an e-book project. “I don’t even have an e-reader?,” “Students can’t highlight/make notes in e-books,” “I just like print,” and “What will I do with … Continue reading