- The Center of Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI) announces the appointment of five new board members.
- 8 Reasons You Should Assign CALI Lessons to Your Students
- The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction is awarded a grant from AccessLex Institute® to extend the CALI Law School Success Fellowship
- New eLangdell Press Casebook – Bioethics and the Law: Notes, Cases, and Problems
- Welcome our newest CALI Author – Zahr K. Said
Tag Archives: casebook
The purpose of bioethics is to put forth ethically acceptable solutions to the problems posed by modern medicine. The actions of healthcare providers are governed by the four principles of bioethics: autonomy, non-maleficence, beneficence, and justice. The principles of … Continue reading
So tell the truth. Some of you looked briefly at eLangdell and dismissed it as an e-book project. “I don’t even have an e-reader?,” “Students can’t highlight/make notes in e-books,” “I just like print,” and “What will I do with … Continue reading