- CALI podcasts offer you recordings to help build the foundation for law school success
- Do Not Miss Out on Available CALI Resources. Register Today!
- Building the Foundation for Law School Success with CALI’s Resources
- Welcome to Law School. Let CALI help Build the Foundation for Law School Success!
- CALI Tech Briefing 07/14/2023 – Notes
Tag Archives: eBooks
Zahr has joined the roster of over 30 law professors that authored eLangdell Press® casebooks. These casebooks are 100% Free, Creative Commons licensed, and Peer-reviewed. And backed by additional CALI resources. Tort Law: A 21st-Century Approach Description: Tort Law: A 21st-Century … Continue reading
This collection of 50+ chapters showcases a sampling of academic technology projects underway across the University of Minnesota, projects that we hope inspire other faculty and staff to consider, utilize, or perhaps even develop new solutions that have the potential … Continue reading
There are over 140,000* law students in the 201 ABA accredited law schools in the US. According to the Public Interest Research Group (PIRG), higher education students spend an average of $1100 per year on books. Do the math and … Continue reading
So tell the truth. Some of you looked briefly at eLangdell and dismissed it as an e-book project. “I don’t even have an e-reader?,” “Students can’t highlight/make notes in e-books,” “I just like print,” and “What will I do with … Continue reading
Recently there has been an explosion of advances in the ebook arena. New tools, new standards and formats, and new platforms seem to be coming out every day. The rush to get books into an “e” format is on, but … Continue reading