- The Center of Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI) announces the appointment of five new board members.
- 8 Reasons You Should Assign CALI Lessons to Your Students
- The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction is awarded a grant from AccessLex Institute® to extend the CALI Law School Success Fellowship
- New eLangdell Press Casebook – Bioethics and the Law: Notes, Cases, and Problems
- Welcome our newest CALI Author – Zahr K. Said
Tag Archives: H5P
Zahr has joined the roster of over 30 law professors that authored eLangdell Press® casebooks. These casebooks are 100% Free, Creative Commons licensed, and Peer-reviewed. And backed by additional CALI resources. Tort Law: A 21st-Century Approach Description: Tort Law: A 21st-Century … Continue reading