- CALI podcasts offer you recordings to help build the foundation for law school success
- Do Not Miss Out on Available CALI Resources. Register Today!
- Building the Foundation for Law School Success with CALI’s Resources
- Welcome to Law School. Let CALI help Build the Foundation for Law School Success!
- CALI Tech Briefing 07/14/2023 – Notes
Tag Archives: tort law
Help Build the Foundation for Law School Success! CALI has released a new two-volume casebook edition for 1L classrooms that is under a Creative Commons license and FREE to download with most mobile devices and tablets. Description: Torts and Regulation: … Continue reading
Zahr has joined the roster of over 30 law professors that authored eLangdell Press® casebooks. These casebooks are 100% Free, Creative Commons licensed, and Peer-reviewed. And backed by additional CALI resources. Tort Law: A 21st-Century Approach Description: Tort Law: A 21st-Century … Continue reading