- CALIcon Conference Registration is open!
- The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI) Welcomes New Members to the Board of Directors
- New CALI Podcast – Discharge of Duties: Discussions in Contracts
- Press Release: The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI) Legal Research Revision Fellowship
- Download our new “U.S. Federal Income Taxation of Individuals 2021” casebook to assign for your classroom.
Tag Archives: $150 million challenge
There are over 140,000* law students in the 201 ABA accredited law schools in the US. According to the Public Interest Research Group (PIRG), higher education students spend an average of $1100 per year on books. Do the math and … Continue reading