- If you are an author of a law school casebook, with a non-traditional publisher, CALI would like to hear from you.
- CALI Mini-Course Session 1 “Creating a Successful Online Course” is available to view on-demand
- CALI EMERGENCY REMOTE TEACHING LAW FACULTY SURVEY
- Call for 15 Minute CALIcon2020 Presentations
- CALIcon 2020 Conference Going to a Virtual Format
Tag Archives: $150 million challenge
There are over 140,000* law students in the 201 ABA accredited law schools in the US. According to the Public Interest Research Group (PIRG), higher education students spend an average of $1100 per year on books. Do the math and … Continue reading